Friday, July 24, 2009

Jensen Clan

Meet the Jensens, some of my favorite people - and why wouldn't they be? These four boys are a hoot and we had a great time together!
Check out this handsome fella, and he thought he wouldn't enjoy getting his pictures taken, turns out it was a great time he had. Oh and his name is Coleson, how fun is that?
I don't think the girls are going to be able to stay away from you handsome boys, way too many good looks going on here! And Jana, I love their outfits, they looks GREAT!
When did he turn into a teenager? Seriously ... a little sad day for me, but he is a fine young man!
And who can resist this little guy? Bridger, I wish I could hang out with you everyday.Now seriously, one handsome dude. Caleb, you need to get more photos taken, you are too handsome for words. Love you all!

2 comments: