Sunday, June 28, 2009

Overdue Family Pictures!

It has been WAY too long since we did family pictures, so we went with Emilie up the Garden
Park Ward and had so much fun doing our family pics!


The kids absolutely adore Emilie, she is too much fun to be with, each of them love to pose for her and they welcome all the attention she gives them, plus the never say NO rule to her photo shoots :) It was a welcome change for them from the always say NO mom!
Thanks so much Emilie, this was so much fun, I love working with you, but even more I really love getting to know you!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Kara!! I just love you to pieces!! Your family is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are wonderful! I really love the one where McCall is laughing at the boys' feet. So Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! now where are mine. I know you just took them today, but come on.. show me the love and the pictures of my kids!! I bet you needed a good back rub and a pound of chocolate and kethcup chips after dealing with my little children!! haha love you, you cute girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. that skirt is SO adorable. Will you share where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love that skirt, but I made it! It is a super easy pattern from Pink Fig!

    ReplyDelete