Monday, May 25, 2009

WINNERS!

WOW! I was amazed at the entries! Total number of entries was just shy of 1100! Can you believe it? Thanks to all who entered! So due to the large numbers of entries, I enlisted the help of my computer nerd husband to do a random number generation for the entries. Each entry was randomly given a number and the numbers drawn randomly on the computer - here are the winners!

Taryn Chancellor You win - Sitting & CD w/ personal printing rights. ($415 value)

Michelle Peterson You win - Two Sittings - one for you & one to give to a friend. ($130 value)

Jennie Stephens You win - $75 print credit for your next shoot

Callie Mickelson You win - Free Sitting. ($65 value)




Contact me to claim your prizes and book your sitting! kara@photobyemilie.com or 801-885-7527!


3 comments:

  1. I didn't win but I'm posting something anyway! Great responses on the contest! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!!! I am so excited!!! Thanks Kara! I'll contact you for times :)
    I JUST learned that I won...sorry I am slow :(

    ReplyDelete