Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chad & Sarah

Chad and Sarah were so much fun to photograph! Thank you for letting me share this great day with you and I am so glad we were able to get these done before the snow! I love how the blue background makes your eyes stand out Sarah - oh so blue! And, Chad, I don't know what you are talking about with your "goofy" smile, it looks great to me!
Amidst all those noisy trains we got some great shots, improved our balance, a lesson in train track safety - FUN!
It's been a long journey and you are about to be rewarded for it! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding, you are a beautiful couple and I am excited for your bright future together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored to be the first (I think) to publicly say You have captured a beautiful moment with wonderful skill. You're an artist in every sense of the word - and such a cute one at that!

    ReplyDelete